3 CARD POKEER RULES FOR BEGINNERS
You should plan your Vegas trip to include the amazing shows and the delicious food. Make sure to also make time to enjoy the world-class nightlife. Learn how to win at 3-card poker.
Three Card Poker, a popular table game, has been gaining popularity because it is easy to learn and fun. Three Card Poker is like getting two Las Vegas casino games in one. You can play against the dealer but you can also win depending on how good your cards.
It is possible to have the best possible poker hand with just three cards.
HOW TO PLAY 3 CARD POKEER
- The player starts by placing an ante wager or a pair plus bet, betting that they will have at least one pair.
- The dealer and each player are dealt three cards face-down. You only play the dealer, and no other players are allowed to join you at the table.
- The player will then examine his hand and decide whether to place a play bet (equal to their ante wager) in order to either pit his hand against the dealer’s or not. The optimal strategy is to “play” any hand greater than Queen, Six or Four and then fold all other hands.
- If a player folds the hand, the dealer will take the player’s ante wager as well as the pair plus wager. The dealer will collect the player’s ante wager and pair plus wager.
- The play wager is returned to the player if the dealer has a hand that is Jack-high or worse. If the dealer has a hand that is Queen-high or higher, the play wager and ante are returned to the player at 1:1.
- If the dealer has a better hand, the play and ante bets will be collected. The dealer’s hand is irrelevant to the pair plus bet.
3 CARD PAYOUTS FOR POKER:
Pair plus payouts:
Straight Flush 40 to 1
Three of a kind 30 to 1
Straight 6 to 1
Flush 3 to 1
Pair 1 with 1
Ante bonus payouts:
Straight Flush 5 to 1
Three of a kind 4 to 1
Straight 1 to 1
Three Card Poker is a great game. You have the chance to win $100,000 by playing Three Card Poker.